Networked and responsive smart power plants.
People no longer rely on telephone wires to make calls, punch cards to process data, or film strips to project movies. So why are we still generating power with technologies from the 20th century? The world needs clean generation that is as networked and responsive as the digital tools that drive the rest of our lives.
Smart power is the future of energy.
Smart power plants integrate renewable energy production and storage into one seamless, intelligent system that can provide flexible, predictable output to the grid and help utilities dynamically manage load.
Smart Power Plants:
- Beat fossil fuels on price and responsiveness
- Stabilize the modern grid with resilient, reliable power
- Address climate change with clean energy
- Accommodate growing and volatile demand
The best energy solution on all counts
Avantus technology is redefining energy.
With the most technologically advanced suite of smart power plant products, Avantus is leading the clean energy transformation.
- IP-backed products: deliver performance requirements at the lowest-possible cost with reliability exceeding fossil fuel plants.
- Range of designs: a full suite of plant designs meets the diverse needs of any utility at low cost, from baseload to peak load.
- Developer partnerships: close collaboration optimizes each project and reduces the cost of clean, reliable energy.
OUR PRODUCT CLASSES
The most advanced suite of smart power plants
Avantus Simply Solar
Produces the lowest-cost energy during the day when the sun is shining
Delivers a consistent supply of energy during the day and after sunset at the lowest cost to customers
Supplies flexible energy from battery at moderate cost during peak demand, even after sundown
Avantus Super Peaker
Supplies a highly flexible energy to customers during peak demand by discharging battery simultaneously with solar production
Option allows customer to leverage same plant hardware in two roles depending on season or time of day
Meets air conditioning loads in the summer and provides baseload-like energy shape at lower power in the winter
Stores low-cost solar energy during the day to deliver a consistent supply of energy at night
Generates clean electricity and green hydrogen, which can be used for seasonal energy storage or to fuel other hard-to-decarbonize sectors.