Providing mortgage credit reports, related services & technology solutions for over 75 years.



Disputing Information on Your Credit Report

If you have identified information in your credit file that is incomplete or inaccurate, you have the right under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) to report it to the consumer reporting agency, and the agency must investigate.

By law inaccurate, incomplete or unverifiable information must be removed or corrected, usually within 30 days. However, a consumer reporting agency may continue to report information it has verified as accurate.

If you need to dispute information on a credit report that was provided to your lender by Avantus, you can download our Dispute Form here. Once you've completed the form, please submit it to the following address:

Horizontal Divider

Consumer Disclosure
70 Jefferson Boulevard
Warwick, RI 02888

Horizontal Divider

Once we've received your request, we will forward your request to the credit repositories that provided the data to Avantus (please note that Avantus does not have the ability to make corrections or add any statements to your personal credit report). Once we are notified of the results, we will promptly convey the outcome of the re-investigation to you. We recommend additional follow-up with each credit repository directly to ensure any changes are permanently corrected in their database(s).

P.O. Box 1000
Chester, PA 19022
(800) 888-4213

P.O. Box 2002
Allen, TX 75013
(888) 397-3742

P.O. Box 740241
Atlanta, GA 30374
(800) 685-1111

If you would like to order a copy of your free annual personal credit report from the three (3) national credit reporting agencies - Trans Union, Experian, Equifax - please contact the Annual Credit Report Request Service at:

Annual Credit Report Request Service

Horizontal Divider

For a full explanation of the dispute process, see