How To Generate A Rapid Update
Request Form in The Avantus System
Updating credit report information for a rapid rescoring of your borrower's credit is simple in the Avantus system.
- Note: Liabilites in dispute require special attention for Fannie Mae underwriting. Click here to read about Liabilities in Dispute.
- Once you've logged into the Avantus system, search for your report using the Report ID, Name or Social Security Number of the borrower.
- Open the report for which the Rapid Update is needed, then click the Rapid Update Form link under the Options section on the left of the screen.
- Displayed is the list of creditors. To view specific details about each tradeline, including which repositories are reporting this information, click the view link in the far right column.
- Check the Include box in the left column for each creditor you wish to order a Rapid Update on. For each creditor, the window will expand (as shown below) and allow you to select the nature of the request. You may select Other and use the comment field if one of the existing options does not apply.
- Make sure to select the Repositories that you would like to include in the Rapid Update.
- Once you've made your selections, click the Submit button and the Rapid Update Order Form will be generated and opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Click here to view a sample of the Rapid Update Form.
- Print the form and sign in the Authorized Signature field.
- Fax the form and supporting documentation to the number printed on the form. You will be notified when the Rapid Update process has been completed.