Ordering Credit Reports Using
The Avantus System
To order your credit report through our website, login to your account using Avantus.com. The process is very simple and user friendly.
Step-by-step instructions for ordering reports
1. Open your browser and navigate to www.avantus.com.
2. From the landing page you will need to login to Avantus. On the top right
corner of the page you will see fields to enter your Operator ID and Password.
Enter the information exactly as it was given to you by Avantus.
3. Once you have successfully logged into the Avantus system, you will be taken to the home page. From the home page you can order new reports, search for existing reports, review management reports, and more.
4. To order a new credit report, click on the Credit Report icon.
- Select the type of report from the drop down.
- Select whether the request will be Joint or Individual.
- Adjust the Repository Checkboxes (TransUnion, Experian, and/or Equifax) to reflect which repository files you would like included.
- Enter the name, address, and social security number and click on Submit.
Searching for Existing Reports
- From the Home page, you can search by Last and First Name, your Loan Number (provided it was entered at the time of the original request), Report ID, or Social Security Number
- Matches to your input will be displayed. Click the Open link next to the report you that wish to open.
That's it. Simple, right?
We think that you'll find the rest of the Avantus system just as easy to use.