Customized to Fit Your Workflow
and Help You Close More Loans
The Avantus credit report format is designed to help you get your loans to closing faster.
We're proud to say that the Avantus has become the preferred mortgage credit report provider to many in the mortgage lending industry.
Want to see derogatory items first? Open accounts? Just let us know. We have multiple report formats to choose from, or we can customize your report to fit your preferences.
Here are just a few of the custom formats preferred by Avantus customers:
If your business uses Fannie Mae's Trended Credit Data when underwriting loans, Avantus can deliver your credit reports with trended data in a clean, easy to read format.
Spot potential underwriting problems faster and keep your loans on track to closing.
Avantus' Underwriting Alerts located in the Credit Summary section of every mortgage credit report can alert you to potential underwriting issues and help resolve them before they become a problem with your loan.
Just a quick glance will alert you to:
- Disputed tradelines
- Collection tradelines
- Tradelines that have been 60+ days past due within the last 12 months
- Unpaid public records
- Bankruptcy public records
- Missing repositories or credit scores
- As well as other potential underwriting problems
Important credit details and commonly used service requests can be accessed directly from the credit report, saving time and money.
- Quickly order a tradeline update by clicking on the creditor's name
- When viewing a report, simply click on the Report ID link to go directly to the credit report in the Avantus reporting system
- Easily view tradeline details by choosing a repository in the "Reported On" box.
- A detailed Letter of Explanation section includes all derogatory tradelines and all inquiries, giving you a quickly scannable summary of the items impacting the score.
No more back and forth between different vendors or systems.
- Fully integrated design of the Avantus credit reporting system can pre-fill your 4506-T income verification and SSA-89 Social Security verification forms in seconds.
- Notice to Home Loan Applicant and the Risk-based Pricing Notice can be automatically generated and delivered with the credit report for no additional cost. Avantus will also mail them to the applicant through our mailing service for an nominal fee.
Make faster, quality decisions with Avantus' easy-to-read format.
- Color-coded Red Flags Report - Avantus customers know instantly "if it's green, it's clean" without having to sift through the full report; and our detailed fraud alerts let them know up front type of fraud detected, once again saving time in the process.
Streamline Your Workflow
This one-stop approach is just another way we streamline your workflow and help you to close more loans.
If you would like more information about Avantus' merged mortgage credit reporting, contact us or give us a call at 800.243.0120. We look forward to hearing from you.